Some of the more interesting and important items for February 7th :
- Cramer’s Star Outshines His Stock Picks – Interesting piece ,. I do wish I could have seen some statistical work from the other side though.
- U.K. Proposes Tightening of Short Rules – Here come the Feds… Once again, a silly idea.. Though, disclosure is smart.
- Toyota Loses Top Rating From Moody’s as Slumping Auto Sales Hurt Profits – WOW. Really.. WOW…
- List of Madoff ‘customers’ in the thousands – Not a fun read
- Gross Says U.S. Must Spend to Avoid Mini Depression – T R I L L I O N S!