Some of the more interesting and important items for January 27th :
- AmEx Earnings Drop 79% – At least it wasn't 80%
- Obama Urges Action on Stimulus – Hurry and spend!
- Mish’s Global Economic Trend Analysis: Peter Schiff Was Wrong – A MUST READ… LIKE N O W!
- U.S. Retail Sales Are Expected to Drop – Expected?
- SEC Lacks Resources to Chase Tips, `Pursue Smoke,’ Enforcement Chief Says – Good to know… :-(())))))) – Where can we jump from?
- Dividends being cut at fastest pace in 50 years (AP) – This is what we were afraid of. Cramer keeps on harping on dividends. But the problem is that they are easily cut…
- BofA played role in $4 billion Merrill bonuses – SICK!
- Yahoo’s New CEO to Lay Out Plan –
- No Snickering – That Road Sign Means Something Else – LOOK at this please. Good MORNING!