Guest: Jim Rogers discusses some of his best ideas. Russia, gold, Iran and even the agriculture sector is on the table. We also get into why he thinks that the U.S. dollar is doomed and how other currencies may eventually take its place as the go-to currency for world trade.
- DHUnplugged #443: The Glass is Fully FullFeb 13, 2019
- DHUnplugged #442: BTD Or STR ?Feb 06, 2019
- DHUnplugged #441: Yearning for EarningsJan 30, 2019
- DHUnplugged #440: Cloudy with a Chance of CorrectionJan 23, 2019
- DHUnplugged #439: Black Eyed FinanceJan 16, 2019