Some of the more interesting and important items for March 31st :
- Home Prices in 20 U.S. Cities Decline by Record 19%, Case-Shiller Reports – The move is NOT slowing and shows further signs of detioration.
- Financial Rescue Efforts Approach GDP as U.S. Pledges Total $12.8 Trillion – $12,000,000,000,000.00. Is that right?
- Morgan Stanley Says Sell Best S&P 500 Rally Since ’38 – Ditto
- Government Ousts GM CEO Rick Wagoner – President Obama and his administration force GM CEO Rick Wagoner to resign.
- Geithner’s Toxic-Asset Plan on Slow Track as Values Deteriorate –