Some of the more interesting and important items for April 6th :
- Rio Curtails Output at Weipa Bauxite Mine, Slows Yarwun Alumina Expansion – Not a good discussion considering Alcoa earnings tommorow
- David Dreman Fired as Manager of a Deutsche Asset Fund After 20-Year Reign – Finally, som e sense of sense in a time that managers are losing big dollars. God for you Deutche!
- Defense Secretary Proposes Hold on Lockheed Orders – Defense Secretary Robert Gates, recommends the U.S. cap purchases of Lockheed Martin's F-22 fighter jets, presidential helicopter and Air Force communication satellite.
- Deflation Dead at BlackRock; Inflation Debt Favored – Here is a TIP… Buy TIPS
- Bank Stocks Won’t Get Lift From FASB, Goldman Says – The shell game continues