Most of this week’s Alerts! were follow-ups and additional levels for the positions that were defined last week.
Most positions continued to perform well and provide additional upside from the initial TriggerPoint.
Toward the bottom of the list, note two more new positions that were alerted for potential entry.
- 2/8/2012 – 12:07pm: $IPGP TriggerPoint Setup Alert – (Earnings in 2 days) at $55.75 –> Big Resistance, Breaking ABOVE is key and set to run from there…
- 2/9/2012 – 8:47am: $CROX – TP breakout alert- watch the move off the open. Quick upside as it moves above $21.25 to fill gap(s).
- 2/9/2012 – 9:04am: $IPGP Chart Update – Looking for break above $55.75 to initiate long trading position.
- 2/9/2012 – 12:25pm: $ESI Follow Up – Upside potential in this range. WATCH – Breaking above $76.20 could ramp quickly to $83/$85. SI= 17 days to cover.
- 2/9/2012 – 12:30pm: $ESI Chart – Take a look at this pattern http://twitpic.com/8howho
- 2/10/2012 – 10:34am: $QCOR – Another successful bounce off of $34.70. Use this as support, accumulation until fails below $34.10 ##TPR
- 2/10/2012 – 11:58am: $IPGP – TriggerPoint reversal alert. Not healthy from nice earnings beat. Support @ $53.75. If passed though $52.77 potential SHORT #TRP
- 2/10/2012 – 2:36pm: $ESI TriggerAlert Follow Up – MOVING HARD UP and in the “hare” zone. We have been alerting on this all week. Watch for fast squeeze… #TPR
- 2/10/2012 – 3:23pm: $CELG TriggerAlert SHORT – ($71.54)Gap down potential to $67.10. Add to SHORT at $71.23 and $70.69. Cover close to $67.25 ##TPR