Some of the more interesting and important items for February 2nd :
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error
- World Index Returns – Our Cartography : The Disciplined Investor – Map of World returns 2010
- Obama Budget Seeks $1.9 Trillion Tax Rise on Richest, Business – Bloomberg.com – The Obama administration seeks a $970 billion tax increase over the next decade on Americans earning more than $200,000 and wants to take in an additional $400 billion from businesses even as it retools a proposed crackdown on international tax-avoidance techniques.
- The tech rally’s at moment of truth John Dvorak’s Second Opinion – MarketWatch – I'm not sure if everyone noticed, but since last March most stocks in the technology sector have doubled, tripled or otherwise skyrocketed, producing great profits for investors. Now is the moment of truth.
- Apple’s iPad is far from revolutionary John Dvorak’s Second Opinion – Ipad, Itouch, Iwant or not?