Some of the more interesting and important items for August 18th :
- China’s American Dairy Plans to Double Market Share by 2014, CFO Chou Says – ADY is choppy, but shos well on our list… Maybe time to look at again…
- Don’t Be Fooled, Europe Won’t Recover Until 2013: Chart of Day – Bloomberg.com – Morgan Stanley said while there may be a “vigorous bounce” in industrial output in coming months, this reflects temporary factors such as rebuilding of inventories and a “subsidy-fueled car boom.”
- Taking Wall Street Advice in Biggest Rally Since 1937 Means You Owe $6,000 – U G L Y
- Pimco Says U.S. Dollar to Decline Amid Concern It May Lose Reserve Status – That has been said for months. But who really has the power to do so. How will that effect commodities?
- Fed survey: bank lending tight through mid-2010 (AP) – 2010?
- Japan’s Economy Expands Annualized 3.7%, Ending Worst Post-War Recession – Good, but growth is still under. We need to do some more work to get this back to normal.