Some of the more interesting and important items for April 19th :
- Exxon Mobil overtakes Wal-Mart to top Fortune 500 – Then will rotate to MSFT?
- Jobless Rate Climbs in 46 States – Over 10% already and climbing. Leading or lagging?
- China’s Consumers Keep Spending – A little stimulus goes a long way.
- Pirate Bay Operators Found Guilty – This is a shame…
- Fed Considers Extending CMBS Loans for 5 Years – The Federal Reserve is considering offering longer loans to those investors who will buy commercial mortgage backed securities.
- Russian Aluminum Producer Still Profitable – Despite depression in aluminum prices United Co. Rusal, Russia's largest producer of aluminum stated that it is still profitable.
- Glaxo and Pfizer to Merge HIV Business – Glaxo and Pfizer will be creating a new company to invest and market treatments for HIV