A few of the more important reading items and links for December 18th :
- Madoff Sets Off Book Race – Let's party on others misfortune!
- Credit Card Companies Feeling Heavy Default Risk – Credit card companies are now feeling the trickle down effect of global recession.
- Mortgage Rates at 37 Year Low – Rates lowest we have seen in 30 years
- The Madoff List – $800 million loss to Horowitz – NO! The Horowitz on the list is not me….My $800 million is safe. (HA!)
- Credit Card Crackdown – Legislation changes for credit card companies