A few of the more important reading items and links for October 11th :
- Investors press for Yahoo sale – Yahoo! would love a second chance at $33. Good luck!
- Goldman Sachs Takes on Dr. Doom – Goldman Sachs is squaring off with Nouriel Roubini
- YouTube to Offer Full TV Shows – The Google Inc.-owned Web site said the new program is to begin with shows from CBS Corp., including "The Young and the Restless," "90210," "Dexter" and "Californication." YouTube said it is in discussions with other media partners, but declined to elaborate.
- Treasury Weighs Next Step to Stem Crisis – One possible option is to take equity stakes, such as buying preferred stock, under terms that are favorable to the institution.
- News of the day… – This is a great place to find news…
- Paulson Pleads for Market Patience – Government interaction takes time.