Some of the more interesting and important items for March 24th :
- Fannie report warned of foreclosure problems: report | Reuters – (Reuters) – Fannie Mae was warned in a 2006 internal report of abuses in the way lenders and their law firms handled foreclosures, The Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday.
- RIM Warns of Weak Quarter, Adds Android Apps to Tablet – WSJ.com – Research In Motion Ltd. posted a 32% jump in quarterly profit, but the BlackBerry maker warned of lower earnings and revenue in the current period. Shares fell 10% in after-hours trading.
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error
- U.S. Postal Service Cutting 7,500 Jobs, Closing 7 Offices – Bloomberg – The U.S. Postal Service, which has said it may run out of money this fiscal year, plans to eliminate about 7,500 jobs and close seven administrative offices to cut costs.
- Important Index Levels To Watch – Support and Resistance : The Disciplined Investor –