Some of the more interesting and important items for December 3rd :
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error
- 82 Sites Seized in U.S. Piracy Crackdown – WSJ.com – Federal authorities on Monday said they seized 82 Internet websites allegedly used to distribute counterfeit products as part of a crackdown on the sale of counterfeit and pirated products.
- Revamped bailout fund can’t cure Europe’s jitters – Germany backs down from call to make private bondholders automatically take writedowns in future bailouts, but uncertainty continues.
- For Cyber Shoppers, Gadgets Look Hot – The holiday shopping season, which starts online Cyber Monday, promises to be very good for smartphones and Apple's gadgets.
- Leaked U.S. Cables Expose China Tensions – China repeatedly failed to act on U.S. requests for it to stop shipments of missile components from North Korea to Iran via Beijing in 2007, according to U.S. diplomatic cables leaked Sunday.