Some of the more interesting and important items for September 12th :
- Waning Economic Recovery Fuels Global Uncertainty – WSJ.com – The global recovery is still on track, but it's looking increasingly likely to be a long slog for much of the developed world.
- Euro Seen Dropping More Against Dollar Among Currencies Traders Like Least – Bloomberg – The euro is losing out to the dollar as renewed concern over the solvency of nations from Portugal to Ireland points to another slump for the common European currency.
- China’s consumer price index jump 3.5% – MarketWatch – Analysts said China's central bank could be planning an announcement on interest rates before markets open on Monday in response to the inflation.
- Number of the Week: Hiding Europe’s Unpleasant Details – Real Time Economics – WSJ – EU is hiding something?
- China’s consumer price index jump 3.5% – What next?
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error