Some of the more interesting and important items for June 7th :
- Chrysler to recall about 600,000 Jeeps, minivans (AP) – This is getting gout of hand
- Financial Inquiry Investigators Issue Subpoena for Goldman Sachs Documents – Markets did not like this…
- Forint Rallies on Hungarian Government’s Pledge to Reduce Budget Deficit – That is the spirit! May see that the idea of deficit reduction will help to firm up confidence too
- Hungary sticking to budget goals: reports – Good for them!
- U.S. job growth is weaker than expected – That was disappointing
- Fed’s Hoenig Urges Increase in Benchmark U.S. Rate to 1% by End of Summer –
- Groin-punch ‘game’ harms more boys – Kids and parenting – OUCH!