Some of the more interesting and important items for November 10th :
- Steve Wynn (WYNN) – A Flipp’n Genius – Steve Wynn cashes out
- Senate Democrats Seek Sweeping Curbs on Fed – WSJ.com – More government on top of more government
- Investors.com – Private Share Market May Supplant IPOs – sarox strikes again
- Bear Stearns Managers Cioffi, Tannin Not Guilty in Biggest Subprime Case – Nice work Govy…
- Adobe to Cut 9% of Jobs Amid Drop in Demand for Graphic-Design Software –
- Ambac warns it may file for bankruptcy – This will be a problem for Munis
- Oracle Receives European Union Objections Over Sun – That is sticky. What next? Shakedown….