Some of the more interesting and important items for March 12th :
- Chinese Premier Expresses Concern About Chinese Assets in U.S. – "We have lent a huge amount of money to the U.S., so of course we are concerned about the safety of our assets. I do in fact have some worries," Mr. Wen said in response to a question.
- General Electric Advances on Investor Relief That Rating Cut Wasn’t Deeper – Whew…
- Foreclosures up 30 percent in February (AP) – Nothing to add simply awful
- Ford sees $500 million annual savings in UAW agreement – That should help with the 20 billion dollar annual shortfall
- SEC Said to Consider Proposing Stock-Uptick Rule Reinstatement Next Month – Good idea!