Some of the more interesting and important items for March 4th :
- U.S. Auto Sales Plunged in February – Here is a surprise. Now, how much more do they get this month from taxpayers? How about a free car for each of us?
- General Motors Said to Be in Talks to Buy Back Steering Unit From Delphi – Isn't it clear that GM cannot drive?
- Madoff seeks to keep NYC penthouse, $62M in assets (AP) – That makes sense
- AIG Is Sued by Former CEO Maurice Greenberg Over Allegedly Inflated Shares – The sharks are finally eating each other
- Investors can tap ETFs to diversify company 401(k) plans – MarketWatch – Finally, someone has started to think outside the box…