A few of the more important reading items and links for December 2nd :
- Goldman Faces Loss of $2 Billion for Quarter – Next time maybe think about raising the Oil target to $500…
- Japanese Car sales sink – Toyota, Nissan Lead Biggest Drop in Japan Car Sales in 34 Years
- Black and Blue Friday – Early Holiday Sales Don’t Mean Strong Season, Retail Group Says
- Funds stick it to investors – Fidelity, Franklin Stick Investors With Tax Bills as Funds Fall
- Is Twitter worth $500 to Facebook? – Facebook buying Twitter?