A few of the more important reading items and links for November 19th :
- Clean Energy Confronts Messy Reality – The nation's power companies suddenly are struggling to turn that promise into reality.
- CORRECT: S&P 500 losses nearly $1 trillion more than 2000-02 – Need it say more?
- State Says Executives Sold Before Mart Froze – Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. with "unloading" $3 million of their personal holdings in auction-rate securities in the two weeks before the market for the investments imploded in February.
- SEC Calls a Foul on NBA's Cuban, Alleges Insider Trades in Web Firm – The Securities and Exchange Commission filed civil insider-trading charges against Mark "Martha Stewart" Cuban.
- Jerry Yang Set to Step Down as Yahoo CEO – Well it is about time…