A few of the more important reading items and links for October 2nd :
- G1 vs. iPhone: The tale of the tape – Will Apple retains its crown?
- Let's Ease Mark-to-Market Accounting Rule – Why not? If we cannot do business with the current rules, change them. That should be disasterous.
- GE gives Buffett a Great deal… What about us? – Once again, Buffett gets a great deal, then they luck us in with less benefits
- Dueling Economists: Experts Voice Support for Bailout Bill – "This ability of the government to set the economy on a healthy path makes the proposed intervention much less risky than would otherwise seem to be the case. " But is that the best idea?
- Wealthy Investors Stage Revolt Against Advisors – Let the revolt begin!!!!!