These are my links and a few of my recent reads for September 23rd through September 24th:
- Auto industry to get $25B in federal loans – It is like a spending spree that does not stop. I want some… just $10,000,000. What do you say?
- Amid milk scare, China’s elite eat all-organic – The timing of the Chinese taining always seems to come towareds the 4th quarter.. Odd?
- Analyst: Apple has nothing to fear from T-mobile G1 – Apple will experience "little or no impact on near-term iPhone sales" as a result of the G1 launch.
- More big companies will fail – Ratings agencies continue to downgrade financial institutions very aggressively,
- Goldman to Raise 7.5 Billion, Including from Buffett – You just gotta love it when a company that does not need money raises money, especially when they do a deal that is below market
- China Rethinks US Business Models – Maybe eastern should keep to eastern thinking as western thinking is not working
- European Confidence drops… – It is clear that we are infecting the world
- Economy will Halt if not passed – Sure, and if we spend the $700 bliion, what happens then?