Some of the more interesting and important items for September 8th :
- Greece economy contracts by 1.8% – Did we think anything different?
- China `Tightening’ Speculation Follows Property Surge – It appears that the Chinese like property. Nothing appears to stop the appetite….
- Basel Capital Ratio Compromise Reached, Zeitler Says – So, nothing is going to be done now… Perfect, kick the can some more…
- BP shifts U.S. oil spill blame onto contractors – The oldest trick in the book, point the finger….
- Young Adults Invest Conservatively Post-Recession – Newsweek – Young Adults Shying Away From Stock Market<br />
We associate the early years with risky behavior—but one consequence of the recession appears to be a shift in the way 18- to 34-year-olds handle money.
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error