Some of the more interesting and important items for May 20th :
- South Korea Demands ‘Stern’ Reply to North’s Attack – The world is just soooo nuts.. ( polite comment)
- Jobless claims rise by largest amount in 3 months (AP) – This is the way to corporate profitability….
- British Airways Cabin Crews Cleared to Strike as Appeals Court Rejects Ban – Great timing…
- Protesters Set Fire to Thai Stock Exchange – WSJ.com – Hard-line Thai protesters set fire Wednesday to the country's stock exchange, shopping malls and a television station, while Thai authorities called an 8 p.m. curfew, casting doubt on the prospects for a resolution to the country's weeks-long political crisis despite the surrender of protest leaders earlier in the day.
- Australia Consumer Confidence Falls Most in 19 Months After Rate Increases –