Some of the more interesting and important items for May 15th :
- Apple’s Jobs Asked Gizmodo to Return ‘Stolen’ IPhone Prototype – ASKED?
- Euro Falls to Lowest Level Since Lehman Collapse as Breakup Concern Grows – Seems to be too soon to fail…. Will see some lift then another plunge in a few months?
- Google’s (GOOG) Android Taking Market Share – #2 baby!
- Verizon, Google Developing iPad Rival – Soooooo, what happened to Google and Verizon after the announcement? Down ….
- `Perfect Quarter’ for Four Banks Shows Fed-Linked Revival on Wall Street – 4 for 4