Some of the more interesting and important items for October 6th :
- Apartment Vacancies in U.S. Hit 23-Year High as Unemployment Cuts Demand – The separation of the market and parts of the economy continue to diverge.
- Favre Is First Player to Beat All 32 NFL Teams as Vikings Defeat Packers – That was a great game. Favre was fantastic.
- Fed’s Fisher Says U.S. Economy Probably Won’t Face a Double-Dip Recession – Talk is cheap
- Gourmet, 3 other magazines to close (AP) – That is a real shame… Gourmet closing? Must be the TV alternative….
- Report: Flu might fill up hospitals in 15 states – Out of sight? Not anymore….