Some of the more interesting and important items for September 9th :
- Global oil supplies to outstrip demand: EIA | Reuters – See Exxon Story…..
- Exxon May Miss 2% Production Growth Target as European Gas Demand Shrinks – Interesting. We thought that there was a major supply shortage.
- Goldman CEO says pay backlash is ‘appropriate’ (AP) – But is the pay?
- Soured Chinese Derivatives Hit Banks – Which areas will be hit?
- Harvard study: Businesses not ready for H1N1 flu (AP) – Feels like Y2K all over again
- Fed: consumers cut debt by record $21.6B in July (AP) – Cleaning House
- Swine flu deaths climb, raising fears – Flu season is not going to be fun
- New formula points to higher poverty levels – Eeegads!
- Unemployment Continues to Rise – Job losses for the month of August were less than analyst's expectations, but the total unemployment rate rose much more than expected.