Some of the more interesting and important items for July 30th :
- Crude leads commodities recovery – Down for a day….
- Dow Chemical’s 2Q surprises and shares jump 7 pct (AP) – Look ma… no revenues!
- Yahoo’s Bartz Gets `Vote of No Confidence’ as Microsoft Deal Sinks Shares – No Confidence
- `Clunkers’ program draws car buyers in first days (AP) – Nice….. Hurry and get yours!
- UBS Halts Sales of Leveraged ETFs at U.S. Brokerages on Short-Term Focus – Hmmmm……
- Peering up from depths of the recession – Interesting commentary about the mathematics of puling out of a recession