A few of the more important reading items and links for December 17th :
- Jobs won't deliver Macworld keynote – So, let me get this straight…. No Jobs, No Apple at MacWorld Expo… Good, now maybe Gates can finally do the keynote…
- SEC chairman says agency failed to probe Madoff – OH Mr. Cox!!!! How much more failure can the SEC provide? You and your team are not showing any amount of benefit.
- SEC Gives Social Investing Site kaChing Green Light To Take On Mutual Funds – Is it me or is this just another mess waiting to happen?
- The Madoff List (2) – WSJ Version of the fallout
- Bernie Madoff's Victims: The List – Growing daily and more horrifying by the minute
- OIl back to $150? – Merrill Oil Guru Shifts From Bull to Bear and Back
- FOMC Establishes 0 to .25 Fed Funds Rate – Markets initially react positive to rate cuts.
- Into the FOMC Policy Statement – A look into possible FOMC outcomes