A few of the more important reading items and links for November 17th :
- Goldman Targeted by Investor Complaints of Naked Short-Selling – Nasty dudes…..
- Putnam Cuts 12 Money Managers as Assets Sink 39% – Mutual funds continue to struggle
- GM and Ford market value no longer world class – China's largest automaker, SAIC Motor Corp., is poised to surpass the combined market value of General Motors Corp. and Ford Motor Co.,
- The rising cost of the bailout – $2.5 trillion, No No NO, maybe $3.5? or……
- TechCrunch Layoff Tracker – OH BOY!
- The Financial Rescue Update – Based on the latest update, it sounds like a name change is at least in order.