A few of the more important reading items and links for October 20th :
- New credit-crunch casualties hit Hong Kong sentiment – Unbelievably fast change of direction…."The mood in Hong Kong has gone from fear to gloom, as evidence mounts that the financial contagion is fast spreading from financial institutions to the real economy"
- Stocks in focus for Monday – A simple list….
- Yahoo to post results in contentious atmosphere – "Yahoo's quarterly results come at an inopportune time, as the online giant seeks to convince shareholders that it can thrive independently. "
- NY Times dividends are in danger… – The good news: The stock-market plunge has also made a number of quality companies paying hefty dividends much cheaper
- Nasty US Recession… says Krugman – Video….