Approaching the next few days, we are definitely leaning toward disappointing numbers from the labor reports. Thursday was up first with the initial claims and the there was a higher than expected level of claims, but continuing claims fell slightly. Again, the latter number appears to be due to benefits...
- DHUnplugged #443: The Glass is Fully FullFeb 13, 2019
- DHUnplugged #442: BTD Or STR ?Feb 06, 2019
- DHUnplugged #441: Yearning for EarningsJan 30, 2019
- DHUnplugged #440: Cloudy with a Chance of CorrectionJan 23, 2019
- DHUnplugged #439: Black Eyed FinanceJan 16, 2019