Financial Inclusion – Provide social and financial services for those that are “Unbanked”. People who don’t have bank accounts.
Platform for extending credit to the unbanked.
- Provide initial capital to get the community started
- Allow those within the community to easily transfer funds and provide loans where banking is not readily accessible or available.
- Remote communities such as those in Africa, South America and other third world nations.
- Humaniq exists to bring banking to everybody and digital currency to the many.
- Humaniq wants to open the 21st Century economy to all those shut out from its opportunities around the world.
- Humaniq aims to create new opportunities for entrepreneurs to offer services to those who currently are excluded from financial services.
Atans Stoyanov – FinanceBoards
- FinanceBoards strives for investors to have a better way to generate Alpha through investments.
- This is done through a Predictive Analytics
- Finding which data points are best in current markets
- May be based in some cases on Fundamentals
- In some cases in Technicals.
- Depends on the timing
- Using Artificial Inteligence Models to predict markets.
- Seeks out previous iterations that happened to predict future trends.
- Running through massive amounts of data to predict what the future may hold.
Philip Brittan, CEO – Crux
- Make Data Delightful
- They strive to find and make use of relevant data.
- Draw unique insight from conglomerating data.
- This is a Quant model to bring in and make data usable.
- Used to be that the only way to get aggregated financial data was by buying it from Bloomberg, Reuters, etc…
- Now, there are lots of alternative data and underground type sources which can be made useful with Crux.
- Crux does not sell or resell data, they are simply providing real estate to help companies make use of the data they have acquired.
- They are selling their process rather than finding data.
- They are manipulating, cleaning and doing research on the data provided in order to improve businesses.
- Crux sees most businesses spending 50-80% of their time trying to onboard, structure and transform/ clean data.
- Crux provides this service so that you can then analyze the clean and usable data.
- They do have data available through their Core Access Service however.