Smashing breakout for Continental Resources (CLR). Combining their terrific track record with a solid outlook boosted shares today by over 5% to approaching its all-time high levels.
Back in December, we looked closely at this company as it held a 10 out of a possible 10 on our QFT Score. The latest update provides a nice outlook. Combining that with the recent comments by President Obama on fracking should help keep investors interested.
- Continental Resources 4Q Production Rose 57% To 75,219 BBLS/Day
- Continental Resources Increased Production 57 Percent To 75,219 Barrels Of Oil Equivalent Per Day For Fourth Quarter 2011
- Continental Resources, Inc.: Positive Reserves, Production And Well Data
- Continental Says North Dakota LP Rates Averaged 1,128 BOE/PD
- Continental Reserves Net Present Value Rose To $22 Billion
- Continental Proved Reserves Net Present Value Nearly Doubled
- Continental Says 40% Of Proved Reserves Are Developed
- Continental Declassed 23.4 MMBOE In Oklahoma On Low Gas Prices
- Continental Cites Bakken, Anadarko Woodford Drilling For Gain
- Continental Resources Reports 39% Increase In Proved Reserves
- Continental Year-End Proved Reserve Rise To 508 MMBOE
- Continental Resources Jan. Production So Far Over 80,000 BOED