Some of the more interesting and important items for March 6th :
- Microsoft is dead money for investors John Dvorak’s Second Opinion – MarketWatch – BERKELEY, Calif. (MarketWatch) — Investors in Microsoft Corp. must be beside themselves as the market climbs. The company seems to be dead money since 2000, and recent events aren’t rekindling any excitement.
- Dollar falls to 4-month low vs euro Currencies – MarketWatch – NEW YORK (MarketWatch) — The dollar fell to its lowest level in four months against the euro and gave up gains against the Japanese yen on Friday as oil prices topped $104 a barrel, raising investors worries that high energy prices will hurt growth.
- Obama may tap oil reserves to control prices – MarketWatch – The Obama administration is considering releases from the U.S. strategic oil reserve as one of of easing prices that have soared above $104 a barrel in reaction to continuing violence in North Africa and the Middle East
- Japan’s foreign minister to resign – MarketWatch – TEL AVIV (MarketWatch) — Japan’s foreign minister agreed to resign after he said he’d taken a political donation from a foreign national, Sunday media reports said.
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error