Some of the more interesting and important items for November 16th :
- ITunes Meets the Beatles – Is this exciting?
- Market Snapshot: U.S. stocks slump on China fears, EU debt –
- GM Boosts IPO to $12 Billion on Demand for Shares – Fool me once? Or is this the real deal?
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error
- GM expected to price IPO above $30 per share: sources – $30
- Debt tensions flare up as Ireland denies bailout – Yahoo! Finance – DUBLIN (AP) — Europe's debt crisis spread widening ripples Monday, with Irish officials denying that their talks with other eurozone governments were aimed at getting a bailout, while the Greek Prime Minister accused Germany of making things worse with talk of forcing creditors to take losses.