Some of the more interesting and important items for December 10th :
- Sales Lull Has Retailers Worried – This is concerning. Just a month ago, everyone was so positive on the outlook for the consumer
- Goldman Sachs’s Top Managers to Get All-Stock Bonuses – Goldman said its top 30 executives will get year-end bonuses in stock they can’t sell for five years.
- Dollar-carry trade a potential probem for equities – If this does hit, it can cause a brutal fall….
- Goldman Sachs execs won’t get 2009 cash bonus (AP) – But what will they get? Gifts? Bumps… there is no way that they are not getting the money…..
- Japan Machinery Orders Decline as Companies Cut Costs (Update1) – Bloomberg.com – Japan canot get anything going…