Andrew flies solo this week with a discussion of the U.S. dollar, Dubai and the real GDP numbers. Stocks are discussed along with the outlook for the markets. Is the rally over and if so, what is in store for 2010? We also touch on a couple of stock ideas that may be breaking out.
Sponsor: Try GotoMyPC free for 30 days!
For this special offer, visit www.gotomypc.com/podcast
Stocks discussed in this episode: LongTop Financial (LFT), Discovery Networks (DISCA), Comcast (CMCSA), St. Jude Medical (STJ), ING (ING), Lloyds Group (LYG)
Links and articles you should know about:
- Chart: All 500 Stocks are DOWN (Dubai Effect)
- Stansberry Newsletters – GE is Going Bankrupt and The Crashing Dollar
- Frank Curzio Podcast : Andrew on Inaugural S&A Investor Podcast
- Atwood Oceanics (ATW) Gushing Profits
- Business Week – The GDP Mirage
- Weekly Charts and Indicators we are Watching (Monday)
Charts discussed in this Episode:
(Click on each to enlarge)
Looking to invest in The Disciplined Investor Managed Growth Strategy?
Click below for the 14-minute virtual tour….
Disclosure: Horowitz & Company clients may hold positions of securities mentioned as of the date published.