Some of the more interesting and important items for November 27th :
- Dubai Woes May Escalate to `Major Sovereign Default,’ Bank of America Says – How bad is this?
- S&P 500 Temporarily Falls to 20 Day Moving Average, Russell 2000 Back to “Broken” – Small caps look awful
- Food banks nationwide report more 1st timers – Very Sad indeed…
- Deflation, surging yen threaten Japan’s recovery – Japan has never really recovered
- Lawyer: White House ‘cleared’ party crashers – This is a really wild story. How is this possible?
- In nod to critics, Fed restricts stock ownership – The new regulations will apply to all the directors of the Fed's 12 regional banks, including those who are intended to represent the public interest. Previously, those directors, who cannot be officers, directors or employees of a bank, faced no restriction on holding bank stock.
- China Plans to Raise Imports of Natural Gas – WSJ.com – Funny. Just when they say there is a glut…
- Dubai World Seeks to Delay Repayments on as Much as $59 Billion of Debt – That is a serious number. Perhaps Geithner can provide some relief