Cyber Trading University
CyberExpo on November 17, 2009 starting at 10:00AM EST
FULL DAY FREE WEBINAR EVENT
- Thomas Busby of DTI Trader – Futures Course at 10:00AM
- David Derricott of MetaStock – RMO Trading System at 12:00PM
- Andrew Horowitz of the Disciplined Investor – Investing Course at 1:30PM
- Dan Cofall of The Wall Street Shuffle – Gold Trading Course at 2:30PM
- Fausto Pugliese of Cyber Trading University – Stock Course at 3:15PM
- John Manley of Revolution Advisory – Options Course at 4:30PM
» Enroll Now
Futures Course with Thomas Busby at 10:00 AM EST
- Learn the most effective candlestick top, bottom and continuous formations.
- Learn the amazing Pivot Point trading method.
- Learn how to incorporate multiple time frames to calculate critical support and resistance levels.
Thomas L. Busby has been a professional securities trader and broker for more than 25 years. He is the President and CEO of DTI, a stock and futures educational facility located in Mobile, Alabama.
Tom began his trading career with Merrill Lynch and before founding DTI in 1996, he was a vice-president of Salomon Smith Barney. He holds a bachelor‘s degree in Business Administration from the University of Georgia and a Juris Doctorate degree from Oklahoma City University School of Law. Tom is a decorated and distinguished graduate of the United States Air Force Budget Officer School, and served seven years as an officer in the United States Air Force prior to becoming a professional securities broker and trader.
» Enroll Now
RMO Trading System with David Derricott at 12:00 PM EST
- How to use the RMO Oscillator to identify the Primary, Intermediate, and Short term trends in the stocks, futures, or indexes you are trading.
- How to use the RMO trading system to scan for trade opportunities.
- How to use the RMO trading system to identify specific entry and exit signals.
- How to use the RMO trading system to setup specific stops to protect your account from losses and protect your profits.
The MetaStock product suite targeted toward the individual investor includes both real-time and end of day variants of the software along with data subscriptions, plug-ins and third party products. Equis also provides graphics and technical analysis components to the Thomson Reuters product line, which serves professional traders in the world’s largest financial institutions.
» Enroll Now
Investing Course with Andrew Horowitz at 1:30 PM EST
- QuantaFundaTechna – The three step process for stock selection
- Looking Beneath the Surface – Underneath the corporate release and behind the obvious
- Portfolio Tools for performance
- Investment Analysis
- Long Term Investing and Short Term Trading Strategies
- Profiting in any market condition
Andrew Horowitz is the President and Founder of Horowitz & Company , a Registered Investment Advisor. He has been managing money for individual and corporate clients since the late 1980‘s and has taken his disciplines derived from decades of experience in financial and investment management to create a unique system of investment strategies. Together, these provide a comprehensive methodology for establishing results oriented, individualized portfolios. Andrew combines high-tech with hands-on expertise to help create the kind of well balanced portfolio needed in today‘s complex financial world.
» Enroll Now
Gold Trading Course with Dan Cofall at 2:30 PM EST
Midwest native turned-Texan Dan Cofall is more than a gun-loving, Federal Reserve loathing, central bank despising, big government detesting, motorcycle-riding gold bug. He also hosts The Wall Street Shuffle on CNN 1190 AM””the place for compelling conversation about the day‘s financial news. Cofall, who earned a BBA in Accounting and Finance from Notre Dame and an MBA in Finance and Real Estate from Southern Methodist University, began his career at Ernst & Young before working as Director of Finance for the Coca Cola Bottling Group. Cofall later co-founded BrightStar Information Technology Group, successfully spearheading the company‘s IPO in 1998, and currently serves as Co-Chairman and Chief Financial Officer of NorAm Capital Holdings, Inc., one of only seven public companies in the debt-management business. Cofall, a Professor of Finance at the University of Dallas Graduate School of Management for more than 13 years, is also the Managing Director of Square Rock, Ltd., a company he founded in 2004 to provide financial advice to U.S.-based debt buyers. Cofall‘s unmatched merger of experience and expertise””not to mention his plain-speaking style””make him the perfect market guide for seasoned investors and newly minted novices alike.
» Enroll Now
Stock Course with Fausto Pugliese at 3:15 PM EST
- Identify ideal entry and exit points
- Develop winning strategies
- Spot market peaks and bottoms
- Use charts to find potential trades
- Properly deploy your capital
- Determine risk/reward levels
- Limit losses while maximizing gains
- Decipher Level II quotes
- Trade on Direct Access System
- Stay out of market maker traps
- Establish the optimal trading mindset
Fausto was one of the original SOES bandits of the early 1990’s and one of the first independent traders to take advantage of the Direct Access Trading technology boom that started in 1987. He acquired a wealth of knowledge from years of hands on experience and working side by side with some of the most practiced and successful traders in the industry. As a result of his knowledge and expertise, others immediately noticed his success as a trader in the industry. Soon after, Fausto was swamped with emails and telephone calls from other traders who wanted his trading advice.
Fausto took pride in sharing his insight and advice with his associates and strangers as well. Fausto Pugliese As the questions, emails, letters and phone calls came pouring in, Fausto found himself overwhelmed with this unexpected responsibility and decided to establish a university where his knowledge can be shared with others in a more appropriate environment.
As a result, Cyber Trading University was created. Today, Fausto continues to trade his portfolio in addition to providing training and education to his students, and fueling the ongoing process of improving the quality and scope of Cyber Trading University.
» Enroll Now
Options Course with John Manley at 4:30 PM EST
- Take advantage of three Profit Centers instead of one.
- Dramatically Increase your probability of Success and define risk in advance
- Review of Options Basics
- Remove Fear Based Habits – learn objectivity
- How to Build Downside Protection for new and current Positions
- Generate cash flow each month
- Buy Stocks at a substantial discount to Current Market Price
- Change the way you view and approach the markets.
About John Manley
John Manley DMS is the primary instructor for our Swing Trading, Options Trading, and Technical Analysis courses. He is a professional trader and portfolio manager. John holds the Derivatives Market Specialist designation from the Canadian Securities Institute and is responsible for strategy development, execution and management of a private derivatives based hedge fund.
His client portfolio‘s gained 28% in 2008 and are up 100% over the last three years. He spent 10 years in the brokerage industry as a trader and in trading management before becoming an independent professional trader. John is frequently asked to appear on national television to comment on the markets, and speaks regularly for professional industry groups across Canada and the United States.
» Enroll Now