Some of the more interesting and important items for October 19th :
- Government unveils new mortgage help – Real estate- msnbc.com – It will never end until we are all at a 100% tax rate
- Swine flu makes a foolproof excuse for slackers – Always a way to get around the system..
- Chrysler, Viva La Mexico – Chrysler is looking to build 100,000 Fiat 500 small cars in Mexico according to sources
- GE Profit Falls 45% – GE saw revenues decline as they reduced lending and sold fewer products
- IBM Profit Rises 14%, Beating Forecast – Investors were expecting more…
- Microsoft says it can restore wiped Sidekick data (AP) – This is amazing actually…