Some of the more interesting and important items for February 14th :
- Stanford, flamboyant Texan, faces media glare – Another Madoff in the works?
- GM to say more aid or bankruptcy – The problem is that the UAW is not willing to give any further concessions. If you ask me, they assume the government will not allow for bankruptcy.
- Stimulus for US – United States Stimulus plan outlined
- China’s Stimulus Working – China's stimulus package seems to be working.
- Goldman’s Emergency Meeting? – CNBC sends stocks lower with Goldman's reported emergency meeting.
- Obama & Home Loan Subsidies – Home loan subsidies send stocks higher