Some of the more interesting and important items for January 20th :
- Fund Manager Forte Is Charged by U.S. in Alleged $50 Million Ponzi Scheme – Never ending fun….
- Treasury Prices Fall – Treasury prices make largest one day move lower since November.
- Royal Bank of Scotland Will Be Guinea Pig for `Creeping Nationalization' – Creepy is more like it. Pig and Creepy
- Trichet Says Economy Will Be `Substantially' Worse Than Forecast in 2009 – Now that Trichet is worries, do we do the opposite?
- Royal Bank of Scotland Sees $41 Billion Loss: Shares Slide as Much as 71% – Eeeegaaads. They did not know this?