A few of the more important reading items and links for November 30th :
- Black Friday sales chalk up 3% gain from last year – MarketWatch – Black Friday sales chalk up 3% gain from last year
Big discounts, early openings boost receipts despite economic worries
- Black Friday e-commerce spending reported edging up 1% – MarketWatch – BLACK FRIDAY
- Microsoft in $20bn Yahoo deal – Times Online – Yahoo! Microsoft
- TESLA Bailout? – The company is requesting $400 million in low-interest federal loans as part of the $25 billion loan package for the auto industry passed by Congress last year.
- YEEESHooo! – Yahoo Said to Deny Plans for Selling Internet Search Business
- Microsoft-Yahoo deal total fiction: report – Then again……
- Tahoo and Microsoft are at it again – Microsoft will put up $5 billion to back Jonathan Miller, the former chief executive officer of AOL, and Ross Levinsohn, a former president of Fox Interactive Media, the newspaper said, without saying where it got the information.