A few of the more important reading items and links for November 29th :
- BBC NEWS – Opec refuses oil production cuts – OPEC energy ministers have decided to leave oil production quotas unchanged after talks in the Egyptian capital following falls in the price of oil.
- Credit Card Fees Under Fire – Mastercard watch out!
- Yahoo talent may be hard to find – Yahoo! may find hiring a replacement chief executive officer more difficult while “Chief Yahoo” Jerry Yang works down the hall.
- Pension Agency Sounds Alarm on Big Three – Were GM to place its pension burden on PBGC, it would more than double the agency's current shortfall.
- Hedge Funds still reeling – Founded by former employees of billionaire George Soros, stopped client withdrawals from its three largest hedge funds