A few of the more important reading items and links for November 27th :
- AlphaTrends: One Year Ago Today – "I posted this video in which I said it "could be the beginning of a multi-year decline for the markets"
- The Nerve! – GM Asks U.S. FAA to Bar Public Tracking of Leased Corporate Jet
- Tech Shares May Fall Further – Technology is supposed to be one of the bright spots…..
- China Slashes Lending Rate to Support Slowing Economy – Now we are getting serious
- Rumors of a Microsoft cell phone swirl again – Not gonna happen..
- Paulson is at it again – “Addressing the needs of the securitization sector will help get lending going again, helping consumers and supporting the U.S. economy,” Paulson said.