A few of the more important reading items and links for November 15th :
- Venture Capital Slowing – This may lead to a slowdown in innovation as small startups are choked off – TechCrunch?
- Sun to Cut up to 6,000 Workers Amid Financial Crisis` – Technology firms in crunch
- Italy to Present 80 Billion-Euro Stimulus Package Next Week – Infrastructure Spending
- Hu Tells Leaders Growth in China Will Help Lift World Economy – Infrastructure Spending
- Saudi King Pledges Global `Stability' in Oil Markets at G-20 – Infrastructure Spending
- Lawmakers Grill Kashkari on Changes in TARP Plan – Sickening