A few of the more important reading items and links for October 29th :
- Stocks Take Big Leap as Investors Await Fed – The case for more rate cuts strengthened Tuesday, with new reports showing the economy deteriorating sharply.
- Big is better with oil – investors need to focus less on growth and more on survival prospects.
- Equity trading losses at Deutsche Bank, Citigroup, Credit Suisse – Leverage Leverage Leverage… Bad Bad Bad
- Ahead of the Tape – Oil prices have differing effect on the oil companies…
- Euro Dropping? – May be a good time to start thinking about shorting the Dollar…..