A few of the more important reading items and links for October 27th :
- Opportunistic? Then Start Making a Buy List – Barrons.com – Mike "The Bull" Santoli writes about something. Just what is hard to figure out.
- Health or Money? – A plan to postpone the smoking ban at the city's casinos for at least a year due to the crumbling economy.
- Move to Stem Yen's Surge Likely – The dollar and Yen are getting shortable
- Financial Storm Hits Gulf – Now the oil tycoons are feeling the pain…
- For Big Oil Firms, a Silver Lining – We think that Oil and Gas companies are way oversold, even in the toughest of conditions
- Argentina Makes Grab for Pensions Amid Crisis – You thought that you had problems with your 401k?
- Actively Managed Funds Struggle Amid Crisis – Down 48% or more is the trend it seems