A few of the more important reading items and links for October 2nd :
- SEC Extends Short-Selling Ban – To make you totally sick…..
- Film studios, RealNetworks battle over DVD copying – (Horowitz) This is a real stab at nothing but could make life miserable for the video world..Netflix???? Does this mean downloads will be growing???
- Amazon opens Windows to cloud service – vnunet.com – (Horowitz) We are gettig closer…
- Nokia launches first touch-screen smartphone – (Horowitz) You go Nokia…
- Techdirt: Yes, China Is Spying On Skype Conversations – (Horowitz) Ebay is not plaing fair! Ebay going to $10? – http://www.thedisciplinedinvestor.com/blog/2008/01/27/ebay-short/
- The Disciplined Investor: Essential Strategies for Success – WOW! Nice move on the charts this week. Keep it up, this means YOU! – :-)
- Asian Markets – Asian Markets are taking a pouding in early trading on the heels of the US meltdown
- Futures dropping around the world after Senate passes bailout package – Pessimism is as thick as I ave ever seen it….